Very simple recipe for making a yummy cheesecake. And...guess what...no cooking required. Jut mix the ingredients and refrigerate and you have a tasty cheesecake you will love.
1 graham cracker crust (home made or store bought)
1 (16 ounce) package of cream cheese, softened
1 cup powdered sugar
1 (2.6 oz) package Dream Whip
1/2 cup cold milk (for Dream Whip)
1 teaspoon vanilla (for Dream Whip)
1/2 tsp lemon juice (optional)
dash of salt
1. Prepare whipped cream mix (Dream Whip) according to package instructions.
2. Gently fold in softened cream cheese, powdered sugar, dash of salt and lemon juice until totally blended.
3. Pour into graham cracker crust.
4. Chill in refrigerator for at least 4 hours.
5. Serve as is or garnish top with any of the following: fresh strawberries, blueberries, sliced bananas, raspberries, chocolate chips or crumbled cookies.
Share on Facebook
SOUTHERN COOKING TECHNIQUES
WHAT'S WRONG WITH MY BISCUITS
WHAT'S WRONG WITH MY CORNBREAD
HOW TO CURE CAST IRON COOKWARE