Copycat Red Lobster Biscuits Recipe
If you like the garlic biscuits served at the popular Red Lobster restaurants, you will find this copycat recipe to be very similar.
Our recipe is made easy by use of a packaged mix but a link to our "made from scratch" recipe is included if you prefer. New cooks should have no trouble with this recipe.
Red Lobster Biscuits Copycay Recipe
Yield: 8 biscuits
- 2 1/4 cups baking mix (Bisquick brand or your favorite)
- cold milk as needed per Bisquick package instructions (about 2/3 cup)
- 3 tablespoons confectioner's sugar
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley (use dried parsley if you have to)
- 8 ounces (about 1 cup) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 stick (8 tablespoons) butter or margarine
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
1. Pre heat the oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Make the biscuit dough per baking mix package instructions. Or you can make the dough from scratch using our recipe HERE.
3. Add the confectioner's sugar, parsley and shredded cheese to the dough and mix well.
4. Place the butter (or margarine) and garlic in a baking dish and melt the butter in the oven (if using stick butter, cut into 4 or 5 chunks). Watch closely. You want the butter to be just melted, not cooked.
5. Place the melted butter/garlic mix on counter next to biscuit dough and using two spoons (or your hands) form balls of biscuit dough about 2-3 inches in diameter. Place the dough balls in the melted butter mix and roll to cover all sides.
6. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper if you have it. If not, place biscuit dough balls on a dry cookie sheet (no oil or spray)
7. Place biscuits in pre heated oven. Bake until golden brown (about 10-12 minutes).
8. Remove from oven and drizzle any remaining butter/garlic mix over top of hot biscuits. Serve immediately.