Prep Time: 10 min
Cook time: 5 min
Total time: 15 mins
Yield: 1 omelet
o 2 eggs (use 3 eggs for hearty appetites)
o 2 tablespoon water or milk
o 1/2 teaspoon salt
o 1/2 teaspoon white pepper (black pepper may be substituted)
o 2 teaspoons of cooking oil (canola, corn or peanut)
1. Combine eggs and water (or milk) and beat the eggs with a fork or whisk until light and frothy. Add salt and pepper and mix..
2. Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan on medium-high heat.
3. Pour the eggs in the hot frying pan.
4. Don't touch until eggs begin to set (solid and firm around edges). Reduce heat to medium.
5. Carefully lift the edges of the omelet with a spatula and tilt the pan to allow the uncooked portion to run underneath.
6. Continue until omelet is set with no more liquid eggs in the center.
7. When the eggs are set, lift one side with a spatula and fold over.