This yummy, easy meatloaf is made in eight individual servings that may be frozen or refrigerated, reheated and served as needed. Ideal for people living alone that need small portions. And..it taste really good too.
Ketchup Glazed Meatloaf
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Total time: 40 mins
Yield: 8 servings
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup ketchup, divided (use hot and spicy ketchup to kick it up a notch)
- 1 cup fine dry bread crumbs
- 1/2 envelope onion soup mix (about 1 ounce)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic (about 6 cloves)
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a large bowl, beat eggs, whisk in 1/2 cup ketchup. Stir in bread crumbs, soup mix, pepper and garlic. Add meat and mix well.
3. Form mixture into eight 4-inch loaves. Arrange loaves in a foil-lined 15x10x1-inch baking pan.
4. Bake about 20 minutes or as needed until internal temperature reaches 160 degrees F.
5. Remove from oven and let stand 10 minutes.
6. Spoon remaining 1/2 cup ketchup over meat loaves.
7. To Store: Wrap individual loaves in foil and freeze for up to 3 months. To serve: thaw overnight in refrigerator. Unwrap, place in a shallow baking pan and reheat in a 350 degrees F. oven for 15 minutes. Or you may store in a covered container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.