July 22, 2014
Sweet and sour barbecue flavor chicken that your family will love. You can substitute your favorite chicken parts for the breast but you may need to alter the cooking time for other chicken parts.
Crock-Pot Sweet and Tangy Chicken
9 hours 20 mins
Yield: 8 servings
- 8 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 2 (18 ounce) bottles barbecue sauce, your favorite
- 1 (15 ounce) can pineapple chunks, with juice
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
1. Place 4 of the chicken breasts in the bottom of a slow cooker.
2. In a large bowl, combine all remaining ingredients (except the remaining 4 chicken breast).
3. Mix well and pour half of this mixture over the chicken in the slow cooker.
4. Place the remaining chicken in the slow cooker. Cover with the remaining sauce.
5. Cook on low setting for 8 to 9 hours or until chicken is tender and cooked through.