YOU ARE HERE:
CROCKPOT CHICKEN SUPREME RECIPE
This Crock-Pot chicken supreme combines chicken with bacon and cheese. How could you not love it? Very easy slow cooker treatment for chicken with few ingredients.
Crock-Pot Chicken Supreme
5 hours 10 minutes
5 hours 25 mins
3 slices bacon
6 boneless, skinless chicken breast
10 oz. condensed cream of chicken soup
4 oz. sliced mushrooms, drained
1 medium onion, chopped
1/2 cup Swiss cheese, diced
1. In a large skillet, cook bacon until crisp. Remove bacon from skillet and drain on paper towels. Crumble bacon and set aside in refrigerator.
2. Using bacon drippings in a skillet, cook chicken over medium heat 3-5 minutes or until light brown, turning once.
3. Place chicken in a 4-6 quart Crock-Pot. Top with mushrooms, onion and cream of chicken soup.
4. Cover and cook on low setting for 4-5 hours, or until chicken is tender.
5. Top chicken with diced cheese and sprinkle with bacon.
6. Cover and cook on high for 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Share on Facebook
SOUTHERN COOKING TECHNIQUES
WHAT'S WRONG WITH MY BISCUITS
WHAT'S WRONG WITH MY CORNBREAD
HOW TO CURE CAST IRON COOKWARE
MISC. & HOLIDAY RECIPES