July 12, 2014
The most tender chicken you will ever taste, this Crock-Pot barbecue chicken is "falling off the bones" tender and packed with down home barbecue flavor.
Crock-Pot BBQ Chicken
5 hours 15 mins
Yield: 4+ servings
- 4-6 pieces chicken (boneless breasts or your favorite)
- 1 bottle BBQ sauce
- 1/2 cup white vinegar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon mesquite seasoning (you may substitute with 1/2 teaspoon liquid smoke)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
1. Mix BBQ sauce with all the ingredients listed under it in the ingredients list.
2. Place chicken in the Crock-Pot. Pour sauce over chicken.
3. Cook in Crock-Pot set on low heat about 4-5 hours or until chicken is falling-off-the-bone tender.
4. Serve with baked beans, potato salad and coleslaw.