Chicken With Potatoes Recipe
Very straight forward recipe for a chicken casserole. No special skill needed here. The rosemary, thyme and garlic add a nice flavor to the chicken along with the onions and peppers.
Chicken With Potatoes and Peppers
1 hour 20 mins
Yield: 4 servings
- 1/4 cup Italian Dressing
- 1 whole chicken, cut into serving pieces
- 1 can (28 oz) peeled tomatoes with juice, chopped
- 1 pound potatoes, cut into chunks
- 2 medium onions, cut into quarters
- 2 medium peppers (red, green or yellow) cut into strips
- 1 tablespoon fresh or dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon fresh or dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. In a large skillet, heat Italian Dressing and brown chicken over medium high heat. Remove from heat and set aside (you are just browning the skin here...not cooking the chicken).
3. In a 13x19 inch baking pan, combine remaining ingredients, add chicken and turn to coat all sides.
4. Bake, uncovered, stirring occasionally, 50 minutes or until chicken is done and vegetables are tender.