With a little horseradish spiciness and toasted almond crunch this dip will be a favorite for your parties or picnics. Very easy to make and may be served with any cracker or chip.
BAKED CRAB DIP
Yield: 4 servings
- 8 oz pkg cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 6 1/2 oz fresh flaked crab meat (use canned if fresh not available)
- 3 tablespoons minced onions
- 1/2 teaspoon creamed horseradish
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon Picante sauce
- Toasted almonds, as needed for topping
1. Mix all ingredients except almonds until well blended. Pour into 1-quart casserole dish. Sprinkle with toasted almonds. Bake at 375 degrees F. for 15 minutes.
2. Serve with any type cracker or chips for dipping.